Jellysmack – Head of Revenue Operations
Head of Revenue Operations
CONTACT: Jason Navarro:
Insights About this Role
Jellysmack is the global creator company that uses AI fueled technology to detect and develop the world’s most talented video creators on social media. We’re an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
The Creator Program is a one-of-a-kind project launched by Jellysmack just over 2 years ago to help video content creators build the hyper-engaged communities of their dreams across multiple social media platforms.
The Creator Program is now currently home to over 300 of the world’s most influential Creators, including Mr. Beast, Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, Phil DeFranco, PewDiePie and Emmymade. Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube.
We are looking for a Head of Revenue Operations – US who can help support our Partnership, Sales and Creator Success teams scale effectively and quickly. Your team’s goal is to proactively create the conditions where more deals, that are more profitable, with better customers, are the natural result.
We are growing quickly, and we are looking for a RevOps expert with a proven track record in revenue operations within a B2B SaaS context and is excited about owning a new and evolving function, and managing and building a team from the ground up.
This senior role will report directly to the President of Jellysmack and will be responsible for building and leading the Strategic Insights, Enablement, Program Management, Platform/Customer Operations functions. In addition this position will be a key stakeholder in the build out of our Revenue Technology team and platform globally. Your responsibility is to be the operational partner to the revenue generating teams. You’ll operate across the full lifecycle from marketing to sales to customer success. And you’ll work hand in hand with their customer facing partners providing the tools, insights, best practices, workflows, and infrastructure necessary to support all revenue generating functions. While tied to the same gross revenue and margin targets as the revenue teams, you are also incentivized to drive down time to close and cost of sale.
- Oversee management of key Revenue Operations program areas in order to optimize the entire customer journey from the first touchpoint through renewal.
- Be a leader and linchpin to make sure that partnerships, sales, marketing, and creator success processes are efficient, aligned, and following best practices.
- Manage and grow the Revenue Operations team.
- Provide Strategic Insights capabilities including: revenue strategy frameworks, business forecasting, pricing, new product modeling, dashboards, operational KPIs and analysis, data visualization, revenue projections, market research, new business intelligence, critical customer data and reporting.
- Develop and deliver Enablement needs across the customer lifecycle including:
- Performance scorecards, best practices
- Internal communications including weekly cadences, QBRs and revenue meetings
- Onboarding and Ongoing training
- Collateral (internal and external)
- Lead projects ranging from GTM health and overall progress, process definition and refinement, systems implementation, data infrastructure, and value-added analytics.
- Provide sales operational support, including but not limited to headcount and capacity management, commission calculations, account and opportunity management, and rules of engagement decisions.
- Provide marketing operational support, including but not limited to inbound lead routing, data hygiene and enrichment, lead scoring and prioritization, attribution modeling, and campaign measurement.
- Provide creator success operational support, including knowledge base and support systems, reporting operations, upsell and renewal workflows.
- Run ad hoc analysis on trends, segmentation and activity to inform leadership decisions on how to scale our sales, customer success, support, and marketing teams.
- 10+ years demonstrated progressive experience in Revenue and or Enablement leadership roles – preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Proven experience building a Revenue Operations strategy from the ground up.
- Hands-on experience managing a wide variety of revenue technology.
- Familiarity with sales strategies, processes, and best practices across customer lifecycle.
- Experience running account-based sales and marketing programs.
- Familiarity with building and implementing onboarding/enablement/compensation sales plans
- Consultative and analytical mindset.
- Experience with managing key metrics for sales success.
- Exceptional people leadership experience. Ability to acquire, develop and retain top industry talent to perform beyond expectations.
- Strong strategic, analytical ability and intellectual curiosity to drive performance. improvement and solve business challenges.
- Experience administrating process improvements in large scale sales operations.
Our “Work from Anywhere” philosophy
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and /or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a $300 / EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
- Summer Fridays: Take off early 5 Fridays a month in the summer
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Company sponsored wellness programs and events
- Competitive Healthcare coverage, including mental health programs
- 401K match
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion at Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure?
We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent!